International Industrial Group is hiring for Maia, Porto:
Sales Executive - Customer Service Dutch & English (M/F)
- Daily interaction with the customer service team, sales team, clients and logistics;
- Ensure that the operational KPI’s and methodologies of the company are achieved;
- Identify and assess customer’s need to achieve satisfaction;
- Handle and solve client’s, logistics and customs problems via phone or emails in the most suitable language;
- Issuing order notes, invoices, credit and debit notes;
- Follow communication procedures, guidelines and policies;
- Establish an efficient, courteous, and personalized contact with all internal and external clients.
- Proficient/Advanced level of English (mandatory);
- Intermediate level of Dutch (mandatory);
- Experience in Customer Service area;
- Good computer and internet skills;
- Secondary school education and other relevant qualifications.
We looking for someone that:
- Has strong communication skills and is teamwork orientated;
- Is focused and driven;
- Is able to maintain a constructive state of mind even in difficult situations;
- Continuously looks for ways to provide an effective solution for Customer’s needs while improving the team’s and his/her own performance;
- Respect established processes, service level agreements with clients in terms of quality by achieving and excelling individual and team goals;
- Is capable of adapting to a very dynamic environment.
- Career opportunity in a multicultural company;
- Integration into a solid and growing company;
- Possible collaboration with some of the biggest brands in the industry.
Salary Range & Benefits:
- Appropriate compensation package according to the profile/experience;
- Meal allowance;
- Company canteen;
- Long term contract.
APPLY NOW: email@example.comDownload
Portuguese Douro Wines
Our member Monte São Sebastião published its new wine catalog for 2020. For more information, contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.Download
Dutch Advisor for Customer Support, Lisbon
Customer Service Associates - Dutch Speaker
Welcome to #SitelPortugal
Sitel is a people-driven global company that delivers customer experience solutions to some of the world’s best brands. We provide multilingual customer experience management globally to our diversified client base across all stages of the customer journey.
Grow your career with us,
We are currently looking for enthusiastic and motivated candidates to join the Sitel team. As a Customer Service Associate, you’ll be the voice of the brand and create personalized, engaging experiences for our client´s customers.
As our associate, you will be transforming customer support queries in unique experiences.
You will work with the latest customer care technologies from our multinational brands, being part of something Big!
- Proficient in Dutch (C2)
- Advanced level of English
- Outstanding people skills with a passion to help other
- For non-EU applicants, a valid work permit is required
- Competitive wages (14 monthly payments per year)
- Performance bonus
- Relocation package
- Flexible working schedule
- Employee discounts
- Private healthcare & dental insurance (after six months of employment)
- Fun and engaging company-wide initiatives, like our SitelFit wellness program
Are you ready to Wow Customers?
Begin your Sitel journey – Apply Today!
For any question contact our Recruitment Team at email@example.com
Job profile Sales Representative –
Gesink Turismo Náutico Lda. (Jan. 2020) We are looking for a person (M/F) that will be responsible for selling sailing trips to direct customers (business and private) on both the Leão Holandês and the Westenwind. Preferably good in Portuguese (speaking and writing) and English (speaking and writing). Dutch is a pre. Working experience in the Portuguese business life in the Lisbon area is highly recommended to have easier access to Portuguese companies. Fixed contract with a basic salary plus a commission on sold (and paid) trips. Can be full-time or part-time. Mobile phone available. Full support from the office team and the management. Regular meetings with the management about progress. Working either in the offices near CascaiShopping or from home. Joining trips as well to keep in contact with the clients and to have a direct feedback.
If you're interested send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org
CAMPSITE FOR SALE IN PORTUGAL AT STUNNING PENEDA-GERÊS NATIONAL PARK - UPPER NORTH PORTUGAL
Located in what is considered one of the best national parks in Europe, this is a rural wooded campsite with a familiar environment and very faitfhful users.
Different kinds of lovely accomodations and at the heart of Gerês' most amazing attractions as waterfalls, viewpoints, walking trails and much more.
Take a look at more information here.
For more details, please contact Sónia Silva at email@example.com,
or via 00351 966 454 840.
PORTUGUESE COMPANY IS LOOKING FOR INVESTORS
A portuguese company specialized in Mirror Manufacturing, Design, POS Articles and graphics is looking for investors.
Get to know more about this company clicking here.
If you're interest send us an email to firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject "Business Opportunity"
Logistics firm specialised in cold chain is looking for clients
Portuguese logistics firm with track record provides a complete controlled temperature logistics service. From transport through to storage and door-to-door distribution, a tailor-made service is provided for every customer, ensuring food product safety. For more info please send us an email email@example.com
WINE AND OLIVE OIL IMPORTERS/ DISTRIBUTORS
A Wine and Olive Oil portuguese company is looking for importers/ distributors of their products in the Netherlands. For more info please send us an email to firstname.lastname@example.org
PORTUGUESE IT COMPANY
Portuguese IT company specialized in software development and with expertise in electronics R&D , IoT- Smart Sensing; Asset Tracking; Data Collection and Analytics of Data, Image, and Sound; Bespoke SW Development and Integration, etc. is looking for exporting their services to the Netherlands. For more info please send us an email to email@example.com
Industrial group is looking for JV partners to develop Lousal Mining Village
SPI-SAPEC Parques Industrials, SA, owners of the former mining village in Lousal, seeks joint venture partners to develop their ‘Essência’ site into a 55+ active lifestyle village.
If you would like more information SAPEC is pleased to share their detailed consumer research, supply-demand analysis and development vision so you can evaluate this excellent opportunity yourself.
Portuguese Natural Stone Producer is looking for partners in the Netherlands
Portuguese company dedicated to the transformation and commercialization of granite, marble, limestone and compact quartz for Construction is looking for an Export/ Distribution partner to start doing business in the Netherlands.
If you're interested, please contact the Chamber sending an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org
A rural tourism entreprise in Cabeceiras de Basto, near the Marão mountains in the north of Portugal, is looking for an investor to expand its infrastructures and business. Composed by 4 bungalows and 4 rooms in recovered traditional building, a restaurant and a café. It is located in less than one hour from Guimarães, Braga and Porto.
If you are interested in this opportunity, take a look at the informative pdf below
PI 01/18 | Gelita is seeking a Portuguese partner
Gelita is a shareholder of an Italian producer of glutenfree, stevia based powder-mixes for Ice coffee, frozen yoghurt and frozen rosé. With more than 600 customers and a 4 years experience in the European market, Gelita is seeking for a partner to approach the Portugese Horeca market. The company offers a complete solution: machines, mixes and marketing support.
For more information please see the profile below:
HI 01/17 | Dutch brand looking for Portuguese textile producers
A dutch clothing brand for teenagers is currently searching for fabrics based in Portugal to produce sweaters for the brand.
IM 04/17 | Real Estate Algarve
Interesting real estate opportunity with a 100% guaranteed pluriannual revenue from tenants for sale in Algarve. The property is on an A-location, at a 5 minutes walking distance from two beaches and has a big swimming pool (230 m2), parking lots for each of the 22 apartments. The complex is surrounded by a wall.Download
SHORT AND LONG TERM RENTALS
A property located 65 km South of Lisbon and 15 km North of Alcácer do Sal – Alentejo, is available for rent to tourists who enjoy the quietness of Alentejo and its beautiful landscapes. Only half an hour away from the property you can find 60km of beautiful protected beaches that go from Troia to Sines. Along with the breathtaking views, activities like fishing and camping at the property’s private dams are also a possibility. This property is the perfect place to spend quiet holidays, only 40 minutes from Lisbon, and to get to know better the spectacular region of Alentejo.
For further information, take a look at the website: www.palmapalace.com