Our Member Finpartner is looking for international interns!
Finpartner is interested in offering internships to people from foreign countries enrolled in higher education institutions at the undergraduate, master, or Ph.D. levels in the areas of accounting, finance, management, marketing, or related.
This internship will not only improve language and intercultural skills but also help acquire transversal skills that are highly valued by employers.
The internship can last a minimum of 2 months and a maximum of 12
months, it can be a summer internship or a curricular internship.
You can send your resume to the following email:
International Industrial Group is hiring for Maia, Porto:
Sales Executive - Customer Service Dutch & English (M/F)
- Daily interaction with the customer service team, sales team, clients and logistics;
- Ensure that the operational KPI’s and methodologies of the company are achieved;
- Identify and assess customer’s need to achieve satisfaction;
- Handle and solve client’s, logistics and customs problems via phone or emails in the most suitable language;
- Issuing order notes, invoices, credit and debit notes;
- Follow communication procedures, guidelines and policies;
- Establish an efficient, courteous, and personalized contact with all internal and external clients.
- Proficient/Advanced level of English (mandatory);
- Intermediate level of Dutch (mandatory);
- Experience in Customer Service area;
- Good computer and internet skills;
- Secondary school education and other relevant qualifications.
We looking for someone that:
- Has strong communication skills and is teamwork orientated;
- Is focused and driven;
- Is able to maintain a constructive state of mind even in difficult situations;
- Continuously looks for ways to provide an effective solution for Customer’s needs while improving the team’s and his/her own performance;
- Respect established processes, service level agreements with clients in terms of quality by achieving and excelling individual and team goals;
- Is capable of adapting to a very dynamic environment.
- Career opportunity in a multicultural company;
- Integration into a solid and growing company;
- Possible collaboration with some of the biggest brands in the industry.
Salary Range & Benefits:
- Appropriate compensation package according to the profile/experience;
- Meal allowance;
- Company canteen;
- Long term contract.
APPLY NOW: firstname.lastname@example.orgDownload
Dutch Advisor for Customer Support, Lisbon
Customer Service Associates - Dutch Speaker
Welcome to #SitelPortugal
Sitel is a people-driven global company that delivers customer experience solutions to some of the world’s best brands. We provide multilingual customer experience management globally to our diversified client base across all stages of the customer journey.
Grow your career with us,
We are currently looking for enthusiastic and motivated candidates to join the Sitel team. As a Customer Service Associate, you’ll be the voice of the brand and create personalized, engaging experiences for our client´s customers.
As our associate, you will be transforming customer support queries in unique experiences.
You will work with the latest customer care technologies from our multinational brands, being part of something Big!
- Proficient in Dutch (C2)
- Advanced level of English
- Outstanding people skills with a passion to help other
- For non-EU applicants, a valid work permit is required
- Competitive wages (14 monthly payments per year)
- Performance bonus
- Relocation package
- Flexible working schedule
- Employee discounts
- Private healthcare & dental insurance (after six months of employment)
- Fun and engaging company-wide initiatives, like our SitelFit wellness program
Are you ready to Wow Customers?
Begin your Sitel journey – Apply Today!
For any question contact our Recruitment Team at email@example.com
Job profile Sales Representative –
Gesink Turismo Náutico Lda. (Jan. 2020) We are looking for a person (M/F) that will be responsible for selling sailing trips to direct customers (business and private) on both the Leão Holandês and the Westenwind. Preferably good in Portuguese (speaking and writing) and English (speaking and writing). Dutch is a pre. Working experience in the Portuguese business life in the Lisbon area is highly recommended to have easier access to Portuguese companies. Fixed contract with a basic salary plus a commission on sold (and paid) trips. Can be full-time or part-time. Mobile phone available. Full support from the office team and the management. Regular meetings with the management about progress. Working either in the offices near CascaiShopping or from home. Joining trips as well to keep in contact with the clients and to have a direct feedback.
If you're interested send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org