Disruptive Talk on Energy
A new year, a new concept for events ! This year we will introduce so called "disruptive" talks on relevant themes for our members.
Here is what you need to know:
- Disruptive because there are no limits and people are stimulated to think outside the box.
- The talks will take place during breakfast to ensure that people do not loose to much time.
- The event is organized in co-creation with our members and we choose themes and invitees that are of interest.
- PwC is hosting the breakfasts in the beautiful Palácio Sottomayor.
- We invite a limited number of relevant people within our network, but if you are a member and should you also be interested to join, please do not hesitate to contact us.
This first breakfast will be on "How does the changing Energy market and its new business models affect your company?" and will be moderated by our member Pieter Ijzerman, who has a large experience in the sustainable Energy sector.
More background information regarding the discussion can be found here.
PwC - Palácio Sottomayor
Participation by personal invitation only.
For members that are interested but not have received an invitation, please do not hesitate to contact us via email@example.com
- Alexandre Fernandes
Wattguard Portugal, SA
- Gonçalo Amorim
- José Pessoa
Advisory Energy Team PwC
- Leendert Verschoor
- Luís Newton
Junta de Freguesia da Estrela
- Marjon van Dinther
Câmara de Comércio Portugal Holanda
- michiel bleijenbergh
- Nienke Trooster
Embassy of the Kingdom of the Netherlands
- Nuno Brito Jorge
- Pedro Guerra Andrade
- Pieter Ijzerman
- Rui Pimenta
- Tome Canas