EOQ Congress 2019 - Rediscovering Quality
The European Organization for Quality is helding their 63rd European Congress of Quality, which will be carried out, by the 3rd time, in Portugal, after having done so back in 1985 and 1994. The theme of the Congress will be: 'Rediscovering Quality'. Do not miss the opportunity it will provide to celebrate quality, as well as the 50th anniversary of the Portuguese Association for Quality (APQ),their main support, but also to participate and anticipate the definition of the Quality Future, by Rediscovering Quality in Lisbon.
The Congress is going to happen on 23-24 of October, on the Portugal Meeting Center, in Lisbon.
Book the dates right now and pre-register to benefit from discounts and keep receiving additional information about this unforgettable event in 2019 here.
- Francisco Frazão Guerreiro (Chairman, APQ President)
- Pedro Saraiva (APQ Vice President)
- Paulo Sampaio (University of Minho)
- Torolf Paulshus (EOQ President)
- Patrick Mongillon (EOQ Vice President)
- Zoran Lekic (EOQ Honorary Member)
- Fernando Reis (APQ Secretary General)